Sunday, January 26, 2014

Introduction.

Hello Professor Wexler and classmates,

 This is my blog for our English 495ESM course. I plan to continuously update this blog with useful and beneficial posts that will help us all succeed this semester. Now a little personal information about myself:

 My name is Manuel Regla and I am a English major. This is my second semester here at CSUN, I previously attended Los Angeles Mission College in which I graduated from before transferring. My ultimate goal is to earn my teaching degree and pursue a career in teaching the English subject. I have always enjoyed reading and writing even from an early age. I read whatever I can get my hands on, from comic books to novels, I marvel in the art that is literature. I hope to one day share this passion with my peers and students. I look forward to getting to know all of you during our semester together. Good luck and I will see you all in class.

No comments:

Post a Comment