Sunday, March 2, 2014

Reflection #3.

This week's classes focused primarily on group work. Of which, now leads us to our first in class presentations of the semester. My group presents tomorrow on the creation myth portion of our mythology text. I found the Sumerian text to be rather interesting. Finding contemporary examples that might have been inspired by the myth was difficult at first but when finally deciphering one it not only aided the comprehension of the piece but the Sumerian text itself.

On a more somber note,
This past week one of my favorite film makers passed away. Harold Ramis was a comedy icon and credited for making some of the most influential and beloved comedies in cinematic history. His work will always have a place in my life, and for that, I am forever grateful to him.

Thanks Harold,


No comments:

Post a Comment